Amazon & Affliate Buys.

Hi Dolls,

I do a lot of online shopping; mainly on Amazon. I don't always get to share all of it on my Instagram, but when I do, I receive lots of messages for help with resources. I thought I'd create a post that not only will share my purchases, but provide a mini / honest review.

I am a part of the Amazon Affiliates program, and for each purchase you make through my links, I will receive a few cents. It does not count towards your purchase, but Amazon awards me these dimes for sharing the link and the love.

I've broken them out into Categories; and incidentally, these are the categories I have them saved under on my Amazon account.  I will make it my duty to add and remove items from this list monthly, so be sure to check back whenever you get a chance.




CRAFTY GIRL

1 - Pink & Rose Gold Sewing Machine // Eversewn Sparrow 30

2 - Mini Bujo Printer

3 - Vintage Label Maker

3a - Label Maker Refills

4 - HP Sprocket case

5 - Rapesco 6 Hole Punch

6 - Stationary Travel Organizer

7 - Canon Ivy Printer

8 - Instax Printer

9 - Polaroid Camera

10 - Lighting Kit

11 - Desk Organizer Cubbie

12 - Letterboard Organizer

13 - Epson Duplex Printer (auto double-sided printing)

14 - Rose Gold Metal Rings

15 - 32lb Paper / Half Letter Size (8.5 x 5.5) / 500 Sheets

16 - Pink Portable Tote [planning or crafting]

17 - iPad Rose Gold Stand

18 - Bible Gel Highlighters







DECOR

1 - Rose Gold Clock

2 - Paris Trinket Tray




FASHIONISTA


1 - Ban.do Mug

2 - Summer Tote

3 - Sketchers Sport Sneakers (great for walking)

4 - Heat Brush Straightening Tool (pink)





HOME & FAMILY

1 - Solar Power, Battery & Plug Radio (great for hurricane and outdoors)

2 - Portable Power Bank

3 - Gilette Refill Razors

4 - Drawer Dividers




OFFICE & ORGANIZATION

1 - Makeup organizer

2 - Mail caddy

3 - Rose Gold Baskets

4 - Hangers

5 - Shoe Cubby

6 - 4 Tier Paper Shelf

7 - Desk shelves

8 - Desk Storage Box

9 - Adjustable Book Ends

10 - Pink Vintage-Style Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

11 - Purse Closet Organizer Cubbie

12 - Travel Makeup Organizer

13 - Travel Craft / Planner Organizer

14 - Thin Desk Shelves

15 - Wide Desk Shelves

16 - Crafter Drawer Unit 

17 - Washi drawer organizer

18 - Storage containers

19 - Craft Desk 1

20 - Craft Desk 2

21 - Desk Chair

22 - Drawer Organizer

23 - Wider Drawer Unit

24 - Acrylic Drawer Organizer

25 - Pink Mini Fridge

26 - Organizer with Lid (Code: ATSTUDIOD30 for 30% off)

27 - Clear Poly Envelopes (for printable storage)





 




SELF-CARE / HEALTH

1 - Foot Masks

2 - Sistema Salad Container

3 - Food Scale

4 - Smart App Scale

5 - Keto Tracker



I appreciate you taking the time to review this list and I hope you find something you would love to have!

-AtStudioD

No comments