Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Bio...

Hi, my name is Damaris and I'm a happily married, stay at home mom to a 4 year old boy.
With a young child, I’m usually busy everyday playing with puzzles, coloring and watching cartoons, (after we've done a little bit of school work), but I manage myself so that most weeks I have some "me time" where I can sit down, play with paper and do a little blogging too. 

I've always loved arts & crafts as a child, and when I moved to Florida in 2006, I was introduced to my two favorite stores (Michael's and Jo-Ann), where I rekindled my love for crafting.  I love cardmaking, scrapbooking, project life pages, party-planning, altering things and jewelry-making; but overall I'm committed to every and any aspect of the creative process.  

My desire has always been to continually develop new skills and share it with everyone; and because of that creative passion, I have made many new friends from all over the world.

I am a Copic Certified Designer (Intermediate level), which means I am licensed to teach,  however,  I am still needing to work on my coloring skills myself.  lol.  

I have been on a few design teams (as you can see here), and took a year-long break to work on my spiritual and family life.  I am now currently available for part-time or full-time DT work.  

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
You are more than welcome to stay a little while and browse around.


God Bless.

x0, D

Post a Comment