Bio...


My name is Damaris, but people call me "D". It's just one of those things that seems to happen on its own. I'm happily married 11 years, have full-time job (with lots of OT), and I'm a mom to a very smart and hyper 6 year old boy. I am an active member of a Christian church, and enjoy singing on the Praise Team, planning events & picnics, and being amongst a loving and kind people. With a young child, I’m usually busy everyday with school work, tidying up or creating fun projects, but I manage myself so that most weeks I have some "me time" where I can sit down, play with paper and do a little blogging too.

I've always loved arts & crafts as a child, and when I moved to Florida in 2006, I was introduced to my two favorite stores (Michael's and Jo-Ann), where I rekindled my love for crafting.  I've dabbled in a little bit of everything the last few years; cardmaking, traditional scrapbooking, smashbooks, project life, party-planning, altering things, home decor, jewelry-making and more.  Now I focus more on layouts, traveler's notebooks, planner decor, bible journaling, pocket pages and diy, but overall I'm committed to every and any aspect of the creative process.

My desire has always been to continually develop new skills and share that with everyone; and because of that creative passion, I have made many new friends from all over the world.

I am a Copic Certified Designer (Intermediate level), which means I am licensed to teach, however, I am still needing to work on my own coloring skills. lol.

I have been on a few design teams (as you can see here), and took a two year-long break to work on my spiritual and family life. I am now currently available for part-time or full-time DT work.

Thank you for stopping by.

You are more than welcome to stay a little while and browse around.
God Bless.



No comments