This Is Me.

It's Scrap Lift Sunday, and the PI Girls are on the blog to share our version of Rachel O'Neal's gorgeous holiday page.

I love this layout, and it was pretty simple to lift.  Using some silly snapchat photos, I created a fun girly page.  The toughest part was fussy-cutting the butterfly border and adding white stitch lines.  Besides that, all of Pink Paislee's "Turn The Page" collection helped me build my replica.  I also incorporated gold glitter thickers by American Crafts, and White Nuvo Drops by Tonic Studios.



Feel free to check out the links below, and don't forget to take advantage of my 20% off discount "Damaris" at the PI Shop. Where, spending $60 earns you free priority US shipping. 

Also, the more challenges you enter in the FB group, the more chances you have to win a gift card to the shop... Awesome!

LINKS
Paper Issues Shop
Paper Issues Blog
PI Family & Friends FB Group


-AtStudioD




No comments