Last Christmas...


... as we prepared to put out our new ornaments, I noticed Giovanni playing nicely with Daizy (rare), and he had on a new outfit (mom's idea), and was sitting right under the barely lit tree..  I saw this as an opportunity to pull out my phone and snap some random pix... one of which became our "funny" Christmas card.  He rubbed his face with his middle finger, in the middle of me asking him to look at the camera, and as I scrolled through a dozen photos this was the best and clearest shot.  It's nothing new that he rubs his face with his middle finger, it's something he's done before... but in this instance, it was the perfect shot (combined with a famous Christmas movie line), to send to family and friends across the globe.  I love happy accidents.

That accident because the reason for today's layout.

I'm playing long with the Paper Issues DT girls for another "Working Title" challenge.  This month, we're incorporating a MERRY WORKING TITLE, to include a holiday song.  My song  title is "Last Christmas", by none other than Wham.  Love that band!  And I love how the new American Crafts "Sweater Weather" pairs nicely with the colors of my son's mischievous photo.  I used gold and white thicker stickers a some hand-stitching, with fussy-cut pieces from the same collection.


This was fun, quick and easy to make.

I hope you decide to join our challenge this month.  To make it easier, I've included my TOP 10 favorite Christmas songs, that would make great layout titles below.  I hope you choose one, and let me know that you did.






As always, I've provided quick links to the shop, facebook group and DT blog below. 

And remember that using the code "Damaris" at checkout of the paper issues show will save you 20% off of your entire purchase, and any purchase.  Also, you will quality for free US priority shipping if you spend more than $60 after the coupon is applied.


TOP 10 CHRISTMAS SONGS
1 - Silver Bells
2 - Oh Christmas Tree
3 - Christmas Time Is Here
4 - Jingle Bells
5 - Silent Night
6 - White Christmas
7 - Santa Baby
8 - Winter Wonderland
9 - Sleigh Ride
10 - This Christmas

LINKS
Paper Issues Shop
Paper Issues Blog
PI Family & Friends FB Group

-AtStudioD

No comments