Beautiful.

If you're a member of the Paper Issues Family & Friends Facebook Group, you may already know about the "Add It Up" challenge, and you also may have caught the making of this layout during the PI Live broadcast with Kelly on 11/17 in the group.  It was my first time going live and it was absolutely difficult, fun, silly and crazy. 



Starting with a grayish/neutral wood grain cardstock sheet by Cocoa Vanilla from the "Bohemian Dream" collection, I applied colored modeling paste.  I used a spray I had on hand to make the white modeling paste match the colors of the collection.  I used a stencil and a flat tool to spread the paste onto the page.  I added the circular frame stamp from the collection, spritzes of color, pattern paper, flowers, netting, punched butterflies as well as fussy-cut butterflies, ephemera and a title that's also a part of the CVS collection.  The title was completely white, but with a thin paintbrush I was able to apply 3 different colors to create an ombre look.

The challenge requires a minimum of 200 points, and my page is exactly 207 points.






Below you will find quick links to the shop, Facebook group and DT blog. 

Also, using the code "Damaris" at checkout of the paper issues show will save you 20% off of your entire purchase, and any purchase.  You will quality for free US priority shipping if you spend more than $60 after the coupon is applied.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

-AtStudioD

No comments