With You.

I was inspired by DT Member Michelle Gallant's layout so much that I decided to play along with the Scraplift Sunday challenge, which Paper Issues hosts each week. 



At first glance, I felt a little intimidated with the triangles, but I was surprised at how easily it came along.  I used mainly Paige Taylor Evans' new collection called "Turn The Page" and tan/nude American Craft thicker words to create a title.  I used the paper borders to create a separation between the 2 different pattern papers on the layout, and added puffy stickers, fussy cut pieces and diecuts from the same line.  Then finished it off with white Nuvo Drops.  I wanted the title to stand out, so I grabbed my White Uniball Pen and added faux stitch lines.



I'd love to see your take on the scraplift.  Check out the blog and facebook page for more layout inspiration.  I've added easy access to those, and the shop, in the "LINKS" section below.


Thanks for checking in and please see below for a list of recommended links.  Also, don't forget to take advantage of my 20% discount "Damaris" at the PI Shop.  Where, spending $60 earns you free priority US shipping.

LINKS
Paper Issues Shop
Paper Issues Blog
PI Family & Friends FB Group

Have a great week!

-AtStudioD

No comments