Mermaid Hair - Don't Care!





Have you ever had a brilliant idea for a layout pop into your mind in the middle of doing nothing crafty?  That happened to me with the page I'm sharing today.  The burden to make this particular layout was so great that I sketched out my thought and even made a quick purchase in the PI shop.  You can use any supplies you have in stock, but I knew the Pink Paislee "Summer Lights" collection was the perfect fit.





Once I got through merging the PI Scales Heart Free File with the PI Mermaid For Each Other Free File in the Silhouette software studio, the rest was easy.   I am still learning my way around the silhouette, so I am not the best person out there to explain how I did this merge.  I don't believe my cut lines were correct, but I was able to cover those flaws with photos and embellishments.  #easyfix


Next, it was just a matter of getting the color mists to spray on the cardstock where I wanted it to, add pattern paper behind my mermaid tail, frame my photos and embellish.  I'm so thrilled and relieved that it came out how I envisioned.  And I hope it inspires you to dust off your diecutting machine and get to creating something unique and fun.

Just use your imagination!








I'm sure you all knew about the fun Fall Crop we're having at the Paper Issues Friends & Family group on facebook.  But just incase you didn't, or forgot, I'm linking it below.

You could be one of TWO people that wins a $50 Gift Card to the shop!

Fall Crop on Facebook.

We're posting challenges and sharing our version of it.  We'd love for you to join in on the fun and play along.  I know you wouldn't want to miss out on that!





And BTW, the last time I check, there were still many items from the "Summer Lights" collection left over. I'd love to see what you make with it.  If you use my coupon at check out, you'll receive 20% off your total purchase in the Paper Issues Shop.  Anything over $60 qualifies you for free priority US mail shipping.










Thanks for dropping by!
-AtStudioD

No comments