Love You, xo.

If you haven't heard, the Paper Issues Friend & Family Facebook Group is hosting a Fall Crop.  You can pick and choose which challenge you want to participate in, create a paper theme'd project, share it under that category and wait to see if you've won a $50 gift card to the shop... Easy!

Today I'm sharing a layout I made for the "Black, White & Wild All Over" challenge.  I decided to use a b&w photo, b&w polka dot cardstock from the Maggie Holmes "Carousel" collection, and tons of the ephemera.  I simply love the bright colors and the theme of this line, and I constantly find myself reaching for it when I'm crafting.




If you use my coupon at check out, you'll receive
20% off your total purchase in the Paper Issues Shop.
Anything over $60 qualifies you for free priority shipping.


I hope you make time to participate. 
All entries are due November 3rd. 
Happy Crafting!
-AtStudioD

No comments