Today's Tiddly Inks challenge is interesting and can be taken any way possible. I decided to go the "Valentine" route and use the Sweet Tooth image called "Guilt of Sweet Love".
It was a very easy coloring session and a quick card to build; and you can find all the supplies listed below. But to give you an idea, I used the E50 family for the hair and the R81-89 family for the heart and shoes.
I hope to see your challenge entry in their blog with your fabulous "heart" creation.
Have a great week!
* Copic Markers
* X-Press It cardstock
* TI Sweet Tooth "Guilty of Sweet Love" image
* Stamping Up heart trio punch
* Dear Lizzy "Serendipity" 6x6 paper
* paper doily
* Simple Stories sticker / sentiment
* Copic multiliner black pen
* Tombow mono multi-glue