Summer Sun.


This month Noelle (owner of Quick Creations), challenged me to use two stamps and create a summer theme'd card.  I was up for the challenge and LOVED making it.

I started out with two CC Design stamps (links below) and some pattern paper by Carta Bella.  I first stamped the girl, and masked her to stamp the tree swing in the background.  I colored both images with copic markers and used distress inks for the sky/clouds.




Some of the elements around the card, were fussy cut from the pattern paper and added the perfect "diecut" look to the card.


I really had a blast building this card and I hope you take the time to do some masking and coloring, because it really makes a beautiful scene!

Have a great weekend!

post signature


SUPPLIES
* X-Press It Blending card
* Copic Markers
* Distress Inks
* Tombow Multi glue
* C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie "Summer Swing" stamp
* C.C. Designs “Popsicle Birgitta” stamp
* Carta Bella “Soak Up the Sun
* Dimentionals

...and


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment

Mary said...

Cute card. Love this one.

Have a good summer~ Thyme! Visit me at A blog in Thyme dot blogspot dot com

Mary ♥