Hello.

Over the weekend I was able to get some crafting done, including completing all of the challenges for the Some Odd Girl Facebook Community Group and it has been very fun for me.

Today I'm sharing the 4th challenge entry, which was to use a Critter and add a 3D technique to it.




I decided to use "Spring Pup" because she's so cute and has a pretty butterfly friend that I knew I can added many colors to, to match the Amy Tangerine "Yes Please" 6x6 paper pad.  I used a Lawn Fawn "Hello" die and MFT stitched speech bubbles die to create the top portion of this very CAS card.  I placed the white hello on very thinly cut dimensionals to add to the 3D effect, and I also added dimensionals to the puppy.  Then finished off the card with matching enamel dots.


I don't always make CAS card, but when I do, I wonder why I don't make more of them.  They are just so pretty!

post signature



Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is sooo very cute!!!!!