Amazing Sunshine.

Hi Dolls.

I am excited about today's blog for a few reasons.  The first being that Tiddly Inks is having an open DT call.  Their images are always so adorable and look great on any handmade project.

Today I'll be sharing 2 card styles; the first being a shabby chic elaborate card.



I'm also excited because I get to share a few copic color combos that I have gotten very comfortable using.

I really enjoy coloring scenes, and today I have created a beach scene for "Wryn The Mermaid", (link below).

Here is what I used:
E30, 31 & 33 for the sand.
C0, C1, BG000, BG0000 and B0000 for the sky.
B00, B000 and B02 for the ocean.



For her hair I used RV00, RV23, RV25, RV29, R39 & C9.
For the starfish I used Y21, YR04 & YR27.



Along with the colored background, I wanted the card itself to give a soft white beach feel... as if you were in Mexico on vacation... so I added texture paste to resemble sand, netting, flowers, pearl sprays, pearls and some wood flourishes that I painted ivory.

A complete list of all the supplies I used is below.


  



Here is another scene I created in a card a couple of posts ago...




For the second card I used "Wryn - Whatcha Doin'?" (link below), for a CAS feel.
Not always do I have time to make a card so "dramatic" and extra detailed as the one above, but something like the one below also works very well with these adorable Tiddly Inks images.




Again, the list of supplies for this CAS card can be found below, and I hope you take out the time to join in the DT call and share your project.

Also, there is a weekly freebie, as well as a $1 image every Tuesday on the Tiddly Inks shop.
Don't forget to check it out and get yours too!
You can also see more project inspiration and updates on their Facebook Page.

I hope you have a blessed rest of the week.


post signature




CARD #1 SUPPLIES
* X-Press It cardstock
* Copic markers
* Tiddlyinks "Wryn The Mermaid" digital stamp
* Melissa Frances "Attic Treasures" 6x6 paper pad
* Kaisercraft wood flourishes
* Prima flowers
* Recollections flowers
* Freckled Fawn wood veneer words
* Stampendous frantage embossing powder
* MFT Stamps felt
* Spellbinders Splendid Circles die
* Spellbinders Circles Die
* Tim Holtz "Tea Dye" distress ink
* Wild Orchid Crafts ivory rose buds
* Martha Stewart texture paste
* TCW 6x6 Chicken Wire template
* Craftsmart ivory acrylic paint
* Hobby store pearl sprays
* JoAnn mesh tulle
* Target burlap trim
* Tombow mono multi glue
* Hot glue
* Heat tool


CARD #2 SUPPLIES
* X-Press It cardstock
* Copic markers
* Tiddly Inks "Wryn - Whatcha Doin'?" digital stamp
* Pink Paislee 6x6 "Hello Sunshine" paper pad
* Pink Paislee "Hello Sunshine" chipboard stickers
* Tombow mono multi glue
* Stampin' Up dimentionals
* Copic .03 black pen



Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments

Keri’s Kreativity said...

Your cards are stunning! I Love them both!!

Heidi Brawley said...

WOW those are Amazing!!!!! Love the mermaid one a lot!!!! Great work on all!!!!

Lilibet said...

Fab creations. New follower in me.
Liz x
www.lilibetsmonkeyhut.blogspot.co.uk

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

This is a beautiful card pretty and delicate good luck hugs x