Happy Spring.

There's a fun 30 Day Coloring challenge that I came across on Instagram, hosted by a very talented lady named Kathy.  I thought it was the perfect way to give me the swift kick in the pants I needed to get back into a coloring rhythm.  You can join the challenge here.

I have spent the past couple of weeks working on cleaning my copic markers and making a list of the refills and markers I need, and have quite a few left... the experience is taking long.  It's something I didn't know I needed to do.  It's just one of those things that I just thought the markers would stay dirty forever.

In any case, I was going to reward myself with an all day coloring session once I was done, but after seeing this challenge I figured I could use the practice.

So after a nice day of Play Doh fun with my son, I went browsing on Facebook and found that Saturated Canary was hosting a "SPRING" theme challenge.  I immediately pulled out "Willow" and got to coloring.




A lot of the supplies used are new from the Come On Get Crafty Shop, and a lot are older from my stash.

I hope you join the 30 Day Challenge.  I had forgotten how FUN it is to color, just because.

post signature

i design for...


SUPPLIES
- Copic markers
- Saturated Canary "Willow" digital stamp
- Basic Grey "Aurora" 6x6 paper pad
- Freckled Fawn "Happy" wood veneer
- Scrap Happy Ohio "Grapesicle" dye ink
- Doodlebug "Lilac" glitter
- Trim & Netting
- Stampin' Up Swiss Dots embossing folder
- Scrap Happy Ohio Doily Die
- MFT Stamps Flourish Die
- Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
- Tombow Mono multi glue
- Hot glue
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments