Hop, Skip & Jump.

This card helps me look forward to Spring.  And what better way to celebrate warmer weather than by wearing yellow and skipping through a field leafy greens!?

I knew I wanted to give this "Delightful Day" digi by Chi Chi Memories a pretty background, so I used copic markers and a white gel pen to help me create that.



Her hair is completely blonde and she's ready to start have brunch with her besties and shop for a new summer wardrobe.

As always a list of supplies is below.  Thanks for stopping by.

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin



SUPPLIES:
* Amy Tangerine "Stitched" 6x6 pad.
* copic markers.
* Uniball Signo white gel pen.
* American Crafts burlap bows (from Target).
* Recollections enamel dots (from Michael's).
* Recollections small white doily (from Michael's).

1 comment

Xonetra said...

very cute card. I love the colors and the coloring of the wee image. TFS. Hugs.