Thursday, December 04, 2014

It's Handled.

I first saw this image on instagram, colored by @Mshtown_Diva11 and immediately thought, "It's Handled!"  If you're a "SCANDAL" viewer, you'll know what that means.

I had been hearing about this show on ABC for a couple of years, but never found the time to watch.  It wasn't until October that I decided I'd give it a try.  My cousin Wendy shares IG photos about the show religiously, which spiked my curiosity.

So in exactly 7 days I watched all 3 seasons, and was up to date with Season 4.  Which is currently on hiatus.

(are you having withdrawals yet?)

In any case, I knew I JUST HAD to have that stamp set, so I purchased it online and got to coloring as soon as I got it.  The stamp set is called "Together Anywhere" by The Greeting Farm, and comes with 2 images and 3 sentiments.




Using the Fancy Pants "Oh Deer", 6x6 paper pad, I followed a sketch challenge and built the card.  The front sentiment is from an exclusive October Afternoon stamp set, and I individually stamped the alphas inside the card (using Archival black ink) with a Studio Calico exclusive stamp set.  If you look closely, you will see that I added cool gray copic shading to those bold letters.  It pops!




I love this card so much!  She looks just like Olivia Pope.
I know my cousin Wendy will appreciate and keep this card for years to come.

And for those that don't know, Olivia wears a coat in at least one scene each episode.



Are you #teamFitz or #teamJake?


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin





CHALLENGES
1 - The Greeting Farm - Anything Goes
2 - The Sweetest Thing - Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #247
3 - Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
4 - Paper Creators Crafts - All About Christmas
5 - Stamp & Create - Anything Christmas
6 - Ladybug Crafts - Christmas and/or Winter
7 - Fussy & Fancy - Happy Holidays
8 - Scribble & Scrap - Anything Goes
9 - Through The Purple Haze - All About Christmas



Post a Comment