Diamond Joy.

I can't express enough how much I love this diamond pattern paper by Elle's Studio from their "Good Cheer" collection.

Inspired by my altered project life box and my December Daily cover, I created this very CAS card.


First I cut the diamonds out of the pattern paper and placed them on the edge of the card base, adhering them with Tombow Mono Multi glue (the green & white bottle).  I prefer this glue because I can easily position my paper before it sets.


I punched at 1.5" circle punched to mat the "JOY" diecut from their collection, placed that on pop dots and added sequins and random white liquid pearls around the card for subtle "bling".  This We R Memory Keepes Quickstik helps to grab the sequins straight of the storage jar and onto the project.  No hassle and no mess.


It can be easily replicated using a stamp or other diecuts.

Thanks for checking in and join me tomorrow for Day 23 of my 25 Days of Christmas series.

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin


2 comments

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card I really like the look of the diamond shapes on it :)

Berina RGA said...

beautiful card!! love the diamond patterns...
-Berina
Moxie Craftie