Penguin Trio.

When I first decided that I would be creating Christmas cards (because I was very unsure if I would be able to this year), I knew I had to purchase images that would allow me to use anything affordable (like a sharpie - lol), to color them.  Also, the stamp needed to be very plain.

I did some research and found these very adorable penguins by C.C. Designs.  There are a few different sets available, but these were my favorite.


It wasn't until after I received this set, that I was even more excited to receive it because my husband was able to find my copic markers in storage.  [i promise not to keep bringing that up - I'm just so happy about it! - lol]

Day 9's card was inspired by the Jillibean Soup "Holly Berry" collection, I was able to match the red and green with the pattern paper.   I added an American Crafts diecut and finished off the card with white faux stitching and faux snow [aka, white gel pen].



These penguins were super fun to color and absolutely darling to look at while I did so.
I really had fun with this card.


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments

Kerri said...

love this card and your penguins are the best!!

Berina RGA said...

cute penguins... beautiful card..
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Sharla said...

Awww, I love penguins and these are so very cute!!