Monday, June 23, 2014

This Happened...

...last week when I went on a little craft binge.  Hit up 3-5 spots on 5 different days...
The Goal: to purchase items I need to keep my craft hobby going, without buying the same items I already own, but don't have access to.
It was pretty difficult, cuz I kinda have a ton of stuff....
But I succeeded, with the exception of a paper trimmer.


Today I want to share a layout I made using the Amy Tangerine "PLUS ONE" collection I've been kinda hoarding. I printed out some photos at Walmart in B&W knowing I'd use it with this paper.  I also added touches of Heidi Swapp, Simple Stories, October Afternoon and Bella Blvd.





The "enamel dots" you see throughout are really dabs of fabric paint.  I purchased a pack of 6 neon bottles for $3.97 at JoAnn, hoping to make my own enamel dots... It might be that I used a waxy paper plate as my base, but it didn't work.  The dots stuck to the surface, and pulling them off was torture.  Needless to say, there's a really pretty plate somewhere in a trash dump now.  lol


I'm loving making 12x12 layouts again.  It's the only type of crafting I'm able to do without unpacking my entire craftroom....  lol.

post signature





Challenges

1 - Sketch - N - Scrap - Challenge #59
2 -
3 -






Follow on Bloglovin
Post a Comment