Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My Happiness.

This page began with a little "art" fun with Gio.  I played around with 3 colors on white paper, and the rest was history.


I used a mix of different collections by October Afternoon, Simple Stories, Freckled Fawn, My Mind's Eye, Jenni Bowlin, Amy Tangerine, Project Life and Studio Calico.  Some of the dots are enamel and some are made with fabric paint.  The black spurts were sprayed.





Come back again soon for more layout shares.  It's the only thing I'm able to be creative with at the moment.

post signature




Challenges
1 - Back Porch Memories - Pattern Paper
2 - Artful Scrapbooking - P.A.R.T.Y.  (paint, alphas, red, title, yellow)
3 - Paper Wings Production - Chipboard.
4 - Rochelle Spears - Tic Tac Toe - (jute, quote, polariod)
5 - Mixed Media Monthly Challenge - Spray.
6 - Dusty Attic - June Sketch challenge.  (upside down)



Follow on Bloglovin
Post a Comment