Sunday, December 01, 2013

12 DOC - Day 12 : Christmas Cheer

And just like at the Thanksgiving Day parade, Santa Claus is the most anticipated and exciting end.

Here's a very loveable SANTA from Make It Crafty, that I fell in love with as soon as I saw him; and there are tons more Santas to choose from.



He's so Jolly, eh?

I colored him with copic markers, and used a few different embellishments (like diecut, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers & pearls), to create a shabby vintage Christmas card.  As much as I love making CAS cards, I also enjoy getting creative and playing with all sorts of textures.

I used Snow Tex and Stampendous embossing powder to frame the photo with faux snow and add touches of "frost" throughout the card.


Zoe from MIC has a $10.00 gift certificate waiting for 1 winner and all you need to do is visit the MAKE IT CRAFTY FACEBOOK page, like it, leave a comment, then leave 1 comment here today.




The event will close 12/2/13 (tmrw), so make sure you have left your comments and applied all the rules, in order to win 1 of Santa's 12 Blog Candy prizes.

You also have until tomorrow to enter the Sequins Challenge from Day 2!  You can find that here.

Thanks so much for joining me this year and I hope you all have been inspired to make beautiful cards to share with your friends & family.  The winner will be announced some time this week so be on the look-out!

And stay tuned for more Christmas inspiration.

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin


I am also entering this card into the MIC color challenge this month.






12 Days of Christmas
Sponsors



Bugaboo Stamps - 10 digital stamps


Visit Karber's Shop
Karber Digital - 3 digital stamps


Make It Crafty


My Creative Time
My Creative Time - hexagon stamp
One Little Dreamer - $25 gift certificate


PaperIssues
Paper Issues - $20 gift certificate


Unity Stamp Co. - $200 of product


Whimsy Stamps - 2 rubber stamps


Wild Orchid Crafts - $100 of product

Post a Comment