Thursday, December 12, 2013

12 Days Of Craftmas! [Day 3]

Hi Darlings!

I'm honored to join this group of extremely talented women to help inspire you and make you smile all these days leading to Christmas.

For the next few days we will be sharing fun holiday projects with you, and I hope you take the time to join us each day.



Inspired by Carta Bella's "Winter Fun" paper pad, I created a shabby/vintage chic theme'd card with soft colors that are so sweet and gentle.


I copic colored Saturated Canary's new digital stamp called "Tree Topper", which has become my absolute most favorite Christmas stamp this year.  She is so adorably sweet and that one little bulb on that frail little tree just tugs at my heart.  I cut some coordinating paper with few dies and distressed everything with "Vintage Photo".  The flowers I used are all from Wild Orchid Crafts, which I made "snowy" by adding Snow Tex and Stampendous Frantage embossing powder (one of my new favorites lately).




The sentiment comes from my "So Tinsel" stamp set, which I will be giving away to 1 lucky winner.  And as I usually do, I matted the inside with more of that gorgeous Carta Bella pattern paper.




Okay.  Now... let's talk BLOG CANDY!  

1.  Follow my blog.
2.  LIKE my Facebook Page and leave a comment with your favorite Christmas song.
3.  Leave a comment below telling me your favorite Christmas Tradition.

Do all the above and you will be entered to win my "So Tinsel" stamp set (seen below).  This is open worldwide, and I will be shipping it to you as a gift and thank you for joining me today.

If you are interested in purchasing this set (or other sets), just click HERE.


I hope you've had a great time so far, and don't forget to stop by Lizzie & Cassandra's blog from the past 2 days.  Tomorrow Carisa will bring you a new Holiday project, don't miss it!  The schedule is below for you to keep track of.

Be Blessed, and Merry Christmas!!!

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin




12 Days Schedule:

Dec 10: Lizzie - http://www.ohsnaplizzie.com/
Dec 12: ME <--- YOU ARE HERE
Dec 18: NormaJean - http://normajean8105.blogspot.com
Dec 20: Kristy - http://www.theoddgirl.com/




Post a Comment