Time To Celebrate...

Hi guys.

I saw a very cool invitation by Make It Crafty to join their FB Fan Group, and decided I would give it a try.  Because, as you know, I love to color, I love to share my creativity with everyone, and I love meeting new people through all social media outlets.

The card I made is for my sister, whose birthday is this Wednesday.  Her favorite color is blue.  I used My Mind's Eye - Indie Chic "Nutmeg" 6x6 paper, Recollections bling, an MFT sentiment stamp, a white doily, my copic markers and some random flowers from my stash.



I used one of the last few digital stamps I purchased from Make It Crafty called "Mariah", whose absolutely adorable.  You might've seen me share the making of this on my Instagram.



Mariah was pretty easy to color and made the perfect "doll" added to this card.

I finished the card inside with the same designer paper and left space to write a little something sweet for my sister.


I hope you have a lovely weekend and I'll be back soon with more project shares.

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful card you do such pretty coloring

Flutterby Trina said...

she is adorable! x