C. A. S.

When you are pressed for time.
When you are asked to for a favor (make a card) at the last minute.
When you forgot to make your husband a birthday card.
When you've lost your card-making mojo.
When your active toddler requires extra attention.

These are all excellent reasons why you would make a Clean & Simple card.

Today's share comes with 2 CAS cards I made in the last week.


The first was a card I made for mom.  She needed something for a baby shower.  My craftroom has been a wreck (since I'm trying to declutter and rearrange things), so I didn't have time to color an image and use flowers (like she likes).  So I decided to use a Jolee's sticker and a rub-on.  I added these 2 elements to a Scrap Happy Ohio card base in Cotton Candy.

The same thing happened yesterday after I came home from getting hubby's birthday gift and thought how rude it would be NOT to give him a handmade card, being that that's my hobby.  lol.




So I quickly pulled out another Scrap Happy Ohio card base in Sno Cone and used MME's "Sky's The Limit" 6x6 paper pad to build a really quick card.  The sentiment is also by SHO, called "Birthday Stamp Set", which I heat embossed.  Punched out 2 mustaches and added faux stitching.

These 2 cards were made in 10 minutes or less each.  A life saver.  You can find many other color card bases, stamp sets and more at the Scrap Happy Ohio online shop.




I hope you enjoy our weekend, and I hope I can be done soon with all the dehoarding so I can get back to making more time for crafting.

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments