Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tennis Anyone?




Cheryl from Scraptown Lady is offering up a 25.00 Gift Certificate
and Karan (our DT Coordinator) is matching that 25.00.
So you have the chance to win a $50.00 Gift Certificate to Scraptown Lady



Lately I have been so enamored with Magnolia stamps (specifically Tilda), that I have gone on a shopping frenzy.  I just love how soft she is.  I love that I can use her to make the prettiest shabby cards... or at least I'm trying to!  hehe.

Here's Tennis Tilda on a Cardabilities DT Sketch card I made as an inspiration to someone.  I used Glitz "Hello Friend" paper, Echo Park (forgot the collection), designer paper, netting from JoAnn, an MFT die, and random flowers from my stash.  The sentiment is a sticker from the "Hello Friend" collection.  I colored in Tilda with my copic markers and finished off the inside of the card with a burst of fun banners and more postage stamping.








I welcome you to visit this week's Cardabilities Sketch Challenge and check out
what the other DT members created with this sketch.

Remember, you will be eligible to win a $50 gift certificate.




post signature







Post a Comment