Purple!

I tend to shy away from coloring purple.  But since summer started, I have tried to challenge myself more with using copic colors that I don't normally gravitate towards.

I attempted to color in this gorgeous Magnolia stamp and loved the turn out.

I used Webster's Pages designer paper, a Poppy Stamps leaf die, LaLa Land Crafts corner die, MFT Stamps banner die and random flowers to accessorize.  The pearls scattered around were made with liquid pearls and also recollections pearls from Michaels.






I welcome you to join us for this week's Cardabilities Sketch Challenge.  
Use the sketch is below for inspiration.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a blessed week.

post signature



Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments

Adriana B said...

pretty card :)

Ganna Gruden said...

I adore your card and colors combo! So cute, so pretty! I love this paper too))

Ganna)

cdm317 said...

This is gorgeous!

chanya13 said...

Sweet card!!! Love your Magnolia image

Lastochka said...

Love your tilda!!! great inspiration for me)))

Marcie Sharp said...

So sweet and purple! Love that corner banner die...must get that!!

Berina RGA said...

this is lovely!! the color is superb!!
-Berina