Oh SNAP!

One of my good friends Lizzie (I still consider her "Oakley"), asked me to use some of her adorable new free printables (the cute red & aqua chevron banners), and I decided to get my Smashbook groove on.  Except, it's not necessarily a smashbook that I used, but a Michael's Creative Chaos binder (if you wanna get technical).  LOL.

In any case, I pre-made a 4th of July 2-page layout in my 2013 binder.


I colored in "Bikinis And Burgers", an adorable Saturated Canary image, with copic markers, and added stamps & stickers from my stash.  I plan on adding photos of myself.  If you zoom in below you can read why.


If you are interested in these please check out her blog.
Or click here first to download this file for free, and then check out her blog.

post signature


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

L.B. said...

very cute pages and off to grab those fun files and check out other things

Sharla said...

Super cute pages, I just love your coloring, her hair is gorgeous! Love the red, white and blues!! :)