Mermaid Love.

Okay.  I know I say this at least once a month, but this time I really mean it.


When I saw the new challenge that Saturated Canary was hosting I just KNEW exactly which image I wanted to use.  Pearl is my absolute favorite SC image, (which means a lot because I can easily make a top 20 list, lol).



I colored her in with copic markers and rummaged through my stash to find the perfect combo of papers that would match her.  I used 2 different 6x6 pads by Prima and 1 from Webster's Pages.  I also used 5 dies and 3 punches to create accent touches all around the card.  The flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts, KaiserCraft and a private seller which I forgot the name to.  The bling is all by Recollections and the sentiment is by Studio Calico.  I also distressed everything with Tim Holtz "Black Soot".



It's going to be so hard letting go of this card, because I'm truly in love with it.

Thank you all so much for allowing me to share my creativity with you and also for the lovely comments you leave me each week.  I greatly appreciate them and read them all.

Have a blessed week.

post signature

*** UPDATE *** 
This card won me the following award,
which I'm SUPER stocked about!!
Thanks for choosing my card.




CHALLENGES
Saturated Canary : Challenge #41
Simon Says Stamps : Flower Power
Loves Rubberstamps : May Flowers
Tuesday Throwdown : Challenge #147
Clear It Out : 2 Pattern Papers
Crafts And Me : Use a Digi
Southern Girls : Spots & Dots
One Stop Crafts : Anything Goes
Card Makin' Mamas : Punches
The Paper Shelter : Anything Goes
My Sheri Crafts : Flower Power






Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Wow!! You rocked it!!! Love all your attention to detail! Gorgeous coloring too!

Sandy Palmer said...

Absolutely stunning card! Love everything about it! Love your attention to detail on this card! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

Lin said...

BEAUTIFUL flowers, Damaris! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Dangina Martinez said...

What a beauty. Love the way you colored her up. Your embellishing is outstanding. Thank You for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week. Tons of Hugs, Dangina

angelic crafter said...

Lovely card great for our spotty, dotty challenge! thanks for joining us at the Southern Girls Challenge. XOX Tania

Vicky said...

This is awesome I love how you have used the colours, her hair looks fabulous. I could easily list 20 of my fave SC images too......actually I would struggle to what order put them in lol.

Thank you for joining us girls at Saturated Canary, good luck & look forward to you joining us again.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Eileen said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Stunning card. Amazing colouring and fabulous design and layout. I can see why you are in love with it, it's gorgeous.
Thanks for joining in with our challenge at TPS this week, and good luck
Eileen x

Migdalia said...

WOW!!
Absolutely GORGOUS,STUNNING & sooo....Beautiful!!
Love the green!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Cards By MI said...

Stunning! A really lovely looking card with lovely details and fabby colours. Thanks for joining our Anything goes challenge over at the paper Shelter and hope to see you join our new one starting later today. :)
Love n hugs
Marie

Niknak said...

Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges!!

Loopylou. said...

omg this is just absolutely wonderful, its gorgeous!
Thank you so much for sharing her with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

The-Butterfly said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Colours and flowers are brilliant :)

ladyjanet_56 said...

I love the card it's beautiful & colourful I love all the finishing touches and can see why you love the image, thank you for joining us at OSCC. Janet

Christy said...

Stunning! You did an amazing job coloring her! The whole card turned out awesome! Love!