Franken-Cute

You guys, I'm so excited to share today's card with you.

Olga over at http://digitaldesignsby.blogspot.com/ has asked me to guest design for the month of May, which means I get to play with even more adorable digital stamps.

I decided to do something different and merge 2 of my favorite digis from the May release and create one Franken-Digi...hehe.  She came out super cute.





I used my copic markers to color in the stamp, Teresa Collins "Memories" 6x6 paper pad and Carta Bella "So Noted" 6x6 paper pad, along with liquid pearls, several circle punches, buttons and a doily from Hobby Lobby to create the card.

I hope you are inspired to make your own Franken-dolls.

post signature



Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

Olga said...

Hi Damaris! Thank you very much for being our May guest designer! Your card is just super adorable!=)) x

Sharla said...

Very cute card, love the colors!