Thursday, May 02, 2013

Birthday Wishes.

Mom's birthday is May 10 and I had no clue what card I would make for her this year.  I didn't want it to be one of those dolls I color.  Although she likes those, I know she prefers simple cards with flowers on them.

So when I saw a sketch challenge by Cardabilities, I knew it would be the perfect card to make.




Using mostly SCRAP HAPPY OHIO products, like their Cotton Candy card & envelope base, their Birthday Stamp Set and their Fish Tail Banner Die, I created this super quick card.  I used Carta Bella's 6x6 "So Noted" paper pad, versamark ink and black embossing powder for the sentiment; [she likes when I do fun techniques like that on her cards, lol], and the pretty flowers are by Petaloo and Recollections.  I finished off the inside with another sentiment from that Birthday set.



Thanks for checking in and I hope you take the time to visit the Scrap Happy Ohio shop for more crafty goodies.



post signature



Challenges:
1 - Cardabilities - Challenge #74







Follow on Bloglovin
Post a Comment