SPA

Doilies have become popular in the craft community.

I was first introduced to them via a Smashbook group on Facebook.  Kellie Winnel (the owner and creator of the group) showed many photos of her smash pages with real doilies in them, not diecuts.

I thought this was so brilliant that I started to incorporate them into my smashing, cards and layouts.... even in my gift wrapping (which Kellie also does).

I decided that this would be a great embellishment added to this Karber Digital challenge card.  It's delicate and simple, yet so pretty & fancy.

The image I used is called "SPA" and was the perfect simple touch to this simple card.






I hope you take the time to get yourself a few different doily designs and use them in your craft-life.  You'll never look back.

=)

post signature


Challenges:
1 - Karber - Challenge 51.


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

cdm317 said...

This is a beautiful card! Your coloring is just gorgeous.
Colleen

Rachel said...

Great use of the doily!