ADORE. ["Watch Me" Video]

I came across a challenge on facebook hosted by Karber Digital.  I used to design for them and have missed coloring their adorable images.  This time I decided to do something different, by recording myself coloring in "Baby Girl" and putting together the card.

I used several products on this card, like trim, diecuts, distress ink and pattern paper by Melissa Frances, but my favorite embellishment were the flowers.  I tend to reach for Wild Orchid Crafts flowers when adding a little "extra" something to a card, and this time I added both WOC and IAR.




You can see the creative process in the video.  I really liked recording myself color and I think I'll be doing this more often.  I hope you enjoy watching it.



post signature


Challenges:
Karber - Challenge 51.



Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments

Migdalia said...

Absolutely precious!!a darling image!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Rachel said...

You incorporated all those elements so well! I tend to stick to simpler designs because I can never get everything to work cohesively.

papillon digital design said...

What an adorable card. Love it. TFS

ShersL84bed said...

cute