Congrats.


It's been a while since I colored a Sophie image by Sweet Nothing's Stamp Co., and if you know me you know I love sketch challenges.  Their current challenge is one, and I thought it was too cute to miss.


I colored in Love Letter Sophie with copic markers, (that you can kinda see in the background), and used the This & That Echo Park 6x6 pad to build the card.  Something I haven't done in a while is add flowers, so I thought it was the perfect touch for this card.  They are a random selection from Wild Orchid Crafts.


I also added liquid pearl dots, punched butterflies, and faux stitching.



















post signature






Challenges:
1 - SNSC - Creative Challenge.

4 comments

Kimberly J said...

Super cute! Maybe that's what I need to try, using a sketch. Not sure I am ready for any challenges yet (enter nervous laughter here!)

DIANA L. said...

What a super cute card I love the patterned papers you chose and the image of the girl is adorable and nicely colored
Happy hump day, my friend
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

KWaltemathDesigns said...

LOVE your card! Great use of the sketch! Beautiful!

~* steph :) *~ said...

beautiful card, i love it :)!! thanks for playing along in the SNSC creative challenge :)! *hugs* and much aloha, steph :) SNSC DT