25 DOC MISFITS - HOME

I purchased these wood shapes at Michaels in the hopes of using them for layouts or altered projects, but as I made this card I decided to add it to the front.  It came out cute, but for some reason the card didn't have that "WOW" factor that I was hoping to achieve.

So it was stored with the rest of the Misfits.  I hope whoever's home this card ended up at, gets more joy from it than I did.  LOL



Incidentally, everything I used for the card came from October Afternoon, minus the rhinestones.


post signature

9 comments

Berina RGA said...

this card is very pretty!!

Sharla said...

I think it's great, I love the banners and the snowflake!

The Scrapping Factory said...

I think it turned out pretty, but I know what you mean, sometimes you have an idea in your head, but when you put it into paper, takes a whole different turn hehe, love it anyways =0)....Fabi xxxx

kim.scrapper said...

I think its great but I know what you mean, sometimes we just don't get that feeling from a card. We are our own worst critics!

Tina Campbell said...

I like it! thought it turned out pretty darn good

Rhonda Miller said...

What a pretty card.

jessica said...

I think it turned out beautifully! I have never seen a project from you that didn't :)
Hope you are having a great holiday season and you are getting everything done! Happy Friday!!!

Migdalia said...

Another Beautiful & Stunning creation!You are AMAZING!!
Enjoy your weekend!
Migdalia

Marla said...

WOW what a beautiful MISFIT. I think a lot of times we are too hard on ourselves and not pleased with our work because we have too high of expectations. I sometimes think I need to be like another crafter I see instead of just crafting and embracing my own style. TFS