25 DOC MISFITS - From Santa

City Sidewalks is one of my new favorite collections by Pink Paislee.  The pages give you that sense of a vintage style Christmas and make you feel warm & fuzzy.


I knew the type of card I wanted to make and I didn't hesitate to pull this paper to make my idea come to life.  It's basically a card that looks like a gift, wrapped by Santa and left under the tree.  I used mostly gold tones throughout and distressed the edges with walnut stain distress ink.  The ornaments were made with a Memory Box ornament die, and a regular circle punch.  I added Recollections gold glitter to the edges by heat & sticking it with special Stampin' Up powder.  I also used a very pretty Martha Stewart ribbon that I've been hoarding in my stash and finished it off with crystal sprays, a Tim Holtz button and some bling.






I love the look and feel of the card, and I hope you do too.


post signature

7 comments

Migdalia said...

OMG!!This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!A fabulous card!Love the glittery ornament & Ribbon.
Happy Holiday!
Migdalia

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fantastic card. I am loving the bow on the front with the gorgeous flower on it.

Tina Campbell said...

Love this card it just so darling!

jessica said...

how can this be a misfit....it is GORGEOUS!!!!

AtStudioD said...

@jessica thanks Jess... it's a misfit bc the bow is too big to fit in an envelope. LOL!!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

I love your card's beauty and have pinned it for myself. Love the vintage feel and will probably make a layout using your wonderful ideas!!

Pam said...

This is such a lovely card! Love the vintage images!
Merry
Christmas
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com