Monday, December 10, 2012

25 DOC - Day 21 - Five



The original plan for this tag was to use it for a gift, but as I created it it became something more.  


I used October Afternoon's "Very Merry" collection to put a base on this manila tag, distressed the edges with walnut stain ink, hand cut the banner pennants that frame the sentiment (which is a sticker that I cut in 3 parts - from their "Holiday Style" collection), and added cute Recollections bling.

The hexagon shape was cut with a Spellbinders die, distressed and faux stitched.  I decided to leave it blank because some time in December I'll be adding a family photo on it, and placing it in the center (circle shape) with pop dots.



On the back I plan on doing some journaling about the photo and adding a date.  I tied some tinsel through the hole and made it so that it hangs.

It's a gift tag, a picture keepsake, an ornament for your tree, a tag for your December Daily journal book or a Christmas card for your relative.



I really hope you will make one of these of your own... and if you do, please leave a SECOND comment linking me back to your photo or blog post.  I'd love to see what you made!!  =D


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Win Santa's Blog Candy
Read the rules HERE and join the fun!!

Two winners each week...
And 2 Grand Prize winners!!

Post a Comment