Tuesday, December 04, 2012

25 DOC - Day 17 - Oh Christmas Tree!!



Back in September, I had a blast coloring trees and leaves in my copic class.  I loved it so much that I came home and ordered this stamp by Stamping Bella.  I wasn't aware how difficult it would be until I began coloring.  And although it's probably not as "nice" as I envisioned, I am very pleased with the outcome.






What color decorations did you use on your tree this year?  Let me know in the comment below.


Supplies:
  • October Afternoon "Very Merry" collection
  • Copic markers
  • Cryogen White cardstock
  • Kraft cardstock
  • Liquid pearls
  • Ribbon
  • Recollections pearls
  • Walnut stain distress ink


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Win Santa's Blog Candy
Read the rules HERE and join the fun!!

Two winners each week...
And 2 Grand Prize winners!!
Post a Comment