Saturday, November 10, 2012

Things With Tails...

When I first began using copic markers, I FEARED having to color animals.  I admired those that made it look so effortless.  And although I have lots of practicing to do, I can now say I've faced that fear and can color these cute furry critters without needing to take deep breaths and do yoga.  (jk).

Bugaboo Stamps is hosting a challenge this week.  "Things With Tails" is what they want you to color and use on a project to be entered to win some cute digis of your choice. 

I chose to color Butterfly Bears - Bear 1 and place him on a bright & fun card.  Isn't he so cute?





Remember to check out their BUGABOO SHOP for a huge selection of cute digis to use on this week's challenge.

x0, Damaris




SUPPLIES
- Bugaboo Stamps - Butterfly Bears : Bear1
- X-Press It cardstock
- Copic markers
- Colorbok butterfly stickers
- Lily Bee "Buttercup" 6x6 paper pad
- MME label stickers
- Kraft cardstock
- Doodlebug button
- Twine
- Recollections bling




P.S.  If you've never tried HELMAR glue, you should!  
If you notice, I changed the buttons for butterflies.  =)




CHALLENGES
1 - TWINE IT UP - November Challenges


Post a Comment