Wednesday, November 21, 2012

25 DOC - Day 8 - It's Snowing!!

or is it??

I colored in this "Teddy With Penguin" stamp by Lili of The Valley many weeks ago and I loved how it came Out, especially the teddy bear.  I used Carta Bella's "Winter Fun" 6x6 paper pad, MFT Dies, liquid pearls and vintage photo distress ink.  The sentiment is Cosmo Cricket tiny stickeRs that I framed with kraft cardstock and popped up on dimensionals.



If you're asking yourself how I made the puff all over the image, well, the answer is simple.
I used this Marvy Snow Marker pen that you can find in a few online shops or at your LSS.
It's super easy to use.
Just color in the spaces that you want to add snow or puff,
heat with your heat tool and watch the snow come to life.
Be careful not to overheat, because your white snow will turn brown.  LOL

Lili Of The Valley, has donated 1 stamp from their shop to 1 winner.  You will get to choose which stamp you want.  It'll be difficult because all of their stamps are just so pretty!!

Are you YAY or NAY about snow??  Let me know in your comment below.

And as a second comment today, please first visit the LILI OF THE VALLEY FACEBOOK page, LIKE it, leave them a COMMENT and then return there letting me know.



Thanks for checking in today.  Come back tomorrow for another Christmas card.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Win Santa's Blog Candy
Read the rules HERE and join the fun!!

Two winners each week...
And 2 Grand Prize winners!!

Post a Comment