Tuesday, November 20, 2012

25 DOC - Day 7 - Vintage Christmas

My first time coloring a La La Land Crafts stamp was a couple of weeks ago when Sharon, Yeya, Albania & I got together for an all day crop.  It was my very first time attending a crop and I had a blast!!!  I was able to do a little shopping, meet new people, have a delicious dinner, accucut a mini album (which I hope you'll see by the end of the 25 DOC, if I get to it soon enough), refill a few of my copic markers and best of all, spend some quality time with great friends.

We had all been together for our 1st & 2nd copic classes, and thought it would be fun to get together to practice.  I might've colored 2 images in a 7 hour span, there was so much to do and see and buy!!  haha... but one of the images I colored was this Christmas Lantern Marcie stamp, on X-Press It cardstock which Yeya will be selling in her shop.  Marcie is absolutely precious and she was the perfect image for a Vintage Christmas card.





Even though I met Sharon & Yeya via youtube, they have quickly become my real life besties.  We talk everyday and sometimes even crop on oovoo.  Yeya is the owner of www.2CreativeChics.com, a shop that I like to promote from time to time and has donated everything in the photo below for 1 lucky winner. 


You can find many of the items I used on this card in her shop.  Please visit her shop's Facebook Page, LIKE the page and leave her a comment.  Then come back here and leave a second comment.



SUPPLIES
- Copic Markers
- X-Press It cardstock
- BoBunny "Blitzen" 6x6 paper pad
- Christmas Lantern Marcie rubber stamp
- Memory Box Tree die
- Vintage Photo distress ink
- Liquid Pearls "Platinum" & "Ruby Red"
- Prima corner bling & felt flowers
- Recollections leaves & flowers
- Martha Stewart Pine leaf punch
- MFT Christmas sentiment & die
- Trim




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Win Santa's Blog Candy
Read the rules HERE and join the fun!!

Two winners each week...
And 2 Grand Prize winners!!



Post a Comment