Tuesday, November 13, 2012

25 DOC - Day 2 - Ugly Sweater


For today's blog post I tried to locate a photo of myself from Christmas Past, to share with you, so you can laugh or shake your head; but I failed.  Because as a child, I suffered from this very problem every year.  Mom would dress me up in weird clothes and, well, I'm sure You all have a few of those photos hidden somewhere in a damp attic, hoping they've "accidentally" been destroyed.  lol.

"Ugly Christmas Sweater" by Saturated Canary happens to be a very cute digital stamp.  I giggled as I colored her and knew her card should be quirky and fun, so I used Carta Bella "Merry & Bright" and added fun accents.




Krista, the owner of Saturated Canary, has donated 3 digital stamps from her shop.  I am so excited for the winner because there are so many adorable images to choose from!!



Leave me a second comment after you've visited the Saturated Canary Facebook page, LIKED it and left her a comment.

Leave a 3rd comment sharing an old photo of you wearing an ugly Christmas sweater.  The uglier the better. hehehe.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Win Santa's Blog Candy
Read the rules HERE and join the fun!!

Two winners each week...
And 2 Grand Prize winners!!

Post a Comment