Wednesday, November 28, 2012

25 DOC - Day 13 - Yes Virginia!


After I colored in "MOLLY" from Saturated Canary, I got to feeling that she needed to be on a vintage/shabby card.  I'm not used to doing these types of cards, as you know, so I struggled at first, but after I distressed the edges with walnut stain, it all started to come together.



I used copic markers, Fancy Pants "Winterland" 6x6 paper pad, a Memory Box Christmas tree die, 2 MFT dienamics flourish dies, Spellbinders die, 2 types of white trim that I distressed, Cosmo Cricket tiny stickers, liquid pearls, snowflake buttons, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, Lindy's Stamp Gang "Scintilating Silver" Glitz Spritz, and white & green leaves.




As you know, Krista, the owner of SC, has sponsored 3 digital stamps from her shop for 1 lucky winner.  I wish you all good luck!!




Leave me a second comment after you've pinned this to one of your boards on PINTEREST, and meet me here tomorrow for another cute Christmas project.



Challenges:
Challenge #31 - Saturated Canary Sketch


post signature

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Win Santa's Blog Candy
Read the rules HERE and join the fun!!

Two winners each week...
And 2 Grand Prize winners!!


Post a Comment