Thanx.

I have spent the past week practicing my coloring and have added quite a few pieces to my "What Not To Do" Porfolio.  Yes, that's what I'm calling it.  lol.

I'm happy to say that the image on today's Very Layered card did NOT make the cut and came out super cute.  I'm my own worst critic, only because I like to keep it real.  =D




For Saturated Canary's "Office Supplies" challenge, I used "Parade" digital stamp,  Echo Park "This & That" paper pad, Tim Holtz paper clips and fastener (staples), a Jo-Ann brand paper clip, shipping tag, some ephemera from the same collection (I used a sheet of 12x12 paper and cut it down), a Dear Lizzy date stamp (which you see that says "BEST DAY EVER" in very tiny font under her shoes), a doily that I distressed with vintage photo, and some washi tape... because in my line of "work", there's always some washi to ship "Happy Mail".  Hehe.

I hope you like this card and maybe one day I'll share with you my portfolio.

MAYBE.

Thanx.
x0, Damaris

3 comments

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is so gorgeous, perfect sweetie, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this week huggles Pops x x x

Gabbi said...

This card is adorable. Great coloring. I love it.

Vicky said...

This is awesome love all the decoration.

Thank you for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary, hope you will join us again hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx