Thank You Card.

It's been so long since I made someone a Thank You card, and given all the RAKs, post cards and other goodies I've received from many people this year, I thought it would be appropriate to start on making some Thank You cards.

I chose "Autumn Brat Leaves Girl" because she looks so cute and I am loving her Fall look.  She's a digital stamp by Bugaboo Stamps and will be perfect for a card, layout and even a tag to add to your pumpkin pie recipe with a jar full of ingredients.  I'm no baker, so I'll stick to making cards and buying the pie!!  hahaha..



I also incorporated a digital pumpkin stamp from their shop and colored it in using mostly deep orange and green colors.

I hope you enjoyed today's card share and will take some time to visit the Bugaboo Shop and get your digi for this Bugaboo Anything Goes Challenge.  Remember to enter your project into the appropriate challenge blog post.  CLICK HERE for a list of current challenges.

Thanks for checking in.

x0, Damaris




Supplies
- copic markers
- Bugaboo Stamps digital stamps
- Echo Park - A Walk In The Park 6x6 paper pad
- MS branch punch
- Fiskars clouds punches (2 sizes)
- MFT dienamics - Chevon die & Flower die
- Vintage photo distress ink
- Kraft cardstock
- Jellybean Soup - Soup labels
- Sizzix circles die
- Mesh/Burlap fabric



CHALLENGES

1 - Challenges For Everybody - Anything Goes

2 - 

1 comment

Cheryl First said...

Damaris - she is amazing! I love your beautiful papers and colors, and the layering! Your coloring of the image is fantastic! Great, great card!
((HUGS))
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions