Stella Says Sketch

Bugaboo is hosting a sketch challenge today.  A winner will be chosen at random and will receive a couple of free digis.



I colored in "Stella Love - Person To Annoy" with copic markers, and giggled the entire time.  Aren't they the funniest couple??  Mom & Dad's 49th Wedding Anniversary is Oct 19, and I plan on giving them this card.  It reminds me so much of them.  I plan on coloring more Stella images in the future, but for now, here's how I worked it into the sketch challenge.




I used Crate Paper "Paper Heart Collection" 6x6 pad that I got at Yeya's Shop (www.2CreativeChics.com), Recollections cardstock and bling, twine, and 2 circle punches and a scallop border punch.  The pink heart is actually a post it note that I received in a RAK from Caz, and covered up the sentiment.  I popped the couple up on dimensionals and added faux stitching to finish off the card.  If you look closely at the 2nd photo, you can see that I added glossy accents to their glasses, to give them a more realistic look.

I hope you enjoyed today's card share and will take some time to visit the Bugaboo Shop and get your digi for this sketch.  Remember to enter your project into the appropriate challenge blog post.  CLICK HERE for a list of current challenges.

Thanks for checking in.

x0, Damaris



CHALLENGES

1 - Challenges For Everybody - Anything Goes

2 - 

1 comment

Sandy said...

LOL what a great Stella image, love the sentiment. Your layout is just perfect for it as well. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good luck! Sandy :)