Exciting News!!

I've been keeping this teeny tiny secret from you for almost 2 weeks now, and today I get to share it with you.

I was approached by Tammy of Bugaboo Stamps, to guest design for the next 2 months and was immediately excited about it.  HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR ADORABLE STAMPS???  They have tons of really cute digital stamps to choose from, so you'll have a huge selection for any type of project you wish to work on.  And even MORE GOOD NEWS is that they will be sponsoring my 25 Days of Christmas blog event this year.  Which means one lucky winner will receive 3 FREE BUGABOO DIGITAL STAMPS of their choosing. I'll have more details about that in a couple of months.  Let's get back to today's project, shall we?


Gingerbread Girl is a new digital stamp from Bugaboo that is being offered free [today only] on their blog.  




I decided to make a tag after coloring her with my copics and used the Amy Tangerine "Sketchbook" paper pad, along with some Recollections stickers and a Cosmo Cricket sentiment.  I used 4 different punches (2 snowflakes, 1 MS pine needles border punch and 1 McGill triangle punch), and I fussy cut out the banners you see at the top.  I added some ribbon, twine & tinsel to through the eyelet and Recollections bling to complete the tag.

I will be giving this tag, along with a bag of cookies that I'll leave in my mailbox, to my mail carrier this year.  Last year I started to leave little goodies in my mailbox for him/her and since then, I have not lost any mail.  hehehe.

I hope you make time to check out their blog for their Friday Freebie and also their Bugaboo Shop.

[links provided in blue]

Stay tuned for more Bugaboo projects.

x0, Damaris

4 comments

Cathy Vee said...

Congrats girlie!!

kim.scrapper said...

Congrats D, can't wait to see all you amazing creations, Hugz

Tracy S said...

This is too cute! Love all the cool colors and textures.
Congrats on your Guest DT spot! how exciting.

Lola said...

Checking out your Bugaboo creations - so gorgeously done. Your entire blog is awesome!