Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Banners, Balloons & Bling, Oh My!!

I was inspired to make today's card for 2 reasons; the Designed To Color Sketch Challenge & Saturated Canary's B's Challenge.

I colored in "Ellie's Birthday" by Saturated Canary, quite a few weeks ago (I'll even say months ago), and didn't know how or what I'd use her for, until today.  The theme they asked for in the challenge was "B's".  Use anything that starts with the letter B, so here's the list I came up with: 1. Banners, 2. Birthday, 3. Balloons, 4. Bling, 5. Black hair and 6. Boots.
(The last 2 might be stretching my luck a bit, lol).





I used copic markers, Cosmo Cricket "Clementine" paper, Recollections bling, a $1 Michael's banner stamp and a Recollections sentiment stamp, red glitter glue, rock candy stickles, Spellbinders dies and a Stampin' Up oval punch to create this birthday card.

Thanks for stopping by.

x0, D




Challenges
1. Designed To Color - Challenge #5 - Sketch
2. Saturated Canary - B's Challenge
3. Simon Says Stamp - We're So Trendy Challenge
4. Southern Girls - Bling Challenge
5. Cut It Up - Anything Goes Challenge
6. Oozak Blog - Sparkle Challenge
7. Divas By Design - For A Child Challenge
8. Designed To Color - Celebrate Challenge


Post a Comment