I've always shy'd away from coloring monochromatic images, but I was tempted to try it this week when I saw a challenge posted by Designed To Color.
It was actually easier than I expected, simply because it takes the guessing out of what colors to combine and what colors work well together and compliment each other.
Since I made this all green, I decided I would go ahead and finish it off into a Christmas card; it's the only way I could justify using so much of that color! haha.
Thanks for checking in.
1. Designed To Color - 1000th Fan Giveaway #5
* Memento Ink "New Sprout"
* Gorjuss Girl stamp "Little Star"
* Copics: Y00. YG00, 01, 03, 05, 09, 11, 13, 17, 25 & YG65. C00, 01 & 03
* Cryogen White cardstock
* MME Quite Contrary "Jack & Jill" 6x6 pad
* Cloud 9 Epoxy stickers
* Walnut stain distress ink
* Spellbinders: Fleur De Lis Motifs, Circles, Labels 14.
* Cuttlebug Hexagon embossing folder
* Recollections green cardstock & green pearls
* Michaels brand ribbon