The Graduate Layout

Hi friends.

Yesterday I got inspired (in between all the laundry and tidying up), to do a layout of my niece's graduation photo.  


As I was teaching my niece all about smashbooks and daybooks, we decided to print out a few of her graduation photos for her to smash while I was there, just to give her a sense of how it works.  I know not all smashing needs photos, but I wanted her to get a feel for it and ask me any questions while I was there.  So we printed out a few sheets of photos and in this particular print, the photos came out scratchy and faded.  Her dress was actually a lime green color, but my sister's printer ink was running low.  LOL.  I actually ended up really loving the effect and decided to keep a few photos to use in future layouts.






Using the Dear Lizzy "Neapolitan" Collection, some MFT Dienamics, a few buttons, Studio Calico wood veneer butterflies, Twine, Recollections pearls and stickers, I made a cute & fun, really simple layout.  I like how everything flows and all the bright colors.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and I look forward to reading your comments.

x0, Damaris

2 comments

Caroline said...

Beautiful scrapbook page love the colours. Caroline xx

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

The layout came out really nice and the picture looks great, she looks so adorable. HUgs