DIY Mini Smashbook

Hi bloggers.

I'm so happy to show you what I made last week.  

As I thought about what project I wanted to create for the Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. DT, I knew I didn't want to do another card.  I knew the image I wanted to use was "Story Time Sophie & Lucky", which, by the way, was very intimidating to even try to color.  But I was surprised at how fun & easy it was.  So once it was colored it I felt inspired to pull out my Zutter and create a small smashbook.  Something that you might make for a young smasher, just getting their feet wet.  I had someone in mind, which was my friend's daughter, and thought she would like it.


The binding rings are 1" wide and there are only 20 sheets of paper inside, which gives this "smashbook" enough space to fill and not "LOOK" so bulky, and measures approximately 4x6.



I also was inspired to randomly stamp images and sentiments on each page with different Jenni Bowlin and Memento inks.







I'd also like to mention that 3 new digital stamps have been released today in the SNSC shop, so go check those out.  =)

I hope you enjoyed today's project.  Be sure to check back next week for our SNSC Creative Challenge; all I will say is that it's an AWESOME prize.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and I hope you enjoy your week.

x0, Damaris

1 comment

Jessie said...

This is so cute!