Altered Picture Frame

As I browsed Ross for whatever appealed to my eye 2 weeks ago I came across a damask photo frame that I had been wanting to purchase and alter to give to my niece for her wedding photo.  I have been putting it off for months, so I was surprised to see it there.  There were only 2 left and I snatched the nicer one of the two.

The hardest part about this project was trying to get that darn price label off of the top.  I found that using my cricut spatula helped to get under the glue without scratching the surface.





As you can see from the photo above, there were some bling elements already on the frame, but I wanted to add more... make it even MORE DAZZLING!!






I altered it using Wild Orchid Crafts flowers (that match the wedding invitations - and if you'd like to see the blog post of the invites I made, click HERE), Recollections flourish bling and single bling.  I think it came out cute and after I was done I decided that I think my sister would love to have this and place her favorite wedding photo in it. 

Thanks for checking in and take care.

x0, Damaris